To successfully teach STEAM & Coding implement SAM Labs’ easy-to-use solutions, that enable students to conduct experiments, solve problems, and design prototypes. The SAM Labs STEAM & Coding solutions include practical curriculum-aligned courses, Bluetooth-connected hardware blocks , and interactive software - ready-made to master computational thinking.
The SAM Labs School Pro Plan includes:
- Structured lesson materials are written by teachers with supplementary resources available in Content Hub, Digital Classroom, and Interactive Lessons formats
- Access to SAM Studio provides a simple, visual way of coding for every teacher and student. SAM Studio enables students to use virtual blocks during remote learning(Access to SAM Spaces and SAM Blockly, with unlimited access for teachers and students within one school)
- Unlimited Saving of your projects in the SAM Studio and direct sharing projects feature
- Access to exclusive support hours with our Educational Consultants
- 2 Licenses to access SAM Labs Professional Development Course for Educators, Provided within the first year after first sign up to SAM Labs School Pro Subscription
- STEAM Course Kit - Classroom size which comes with responsive, bluetooth-enabled blocks that connect to SAM STudio - an easy to use browser based software.
What's in the Kit
- 20 x DC Motor
- 10 x Light Sensor
- 10 x RGB LED
- 20 x Wheel
- 10 x SAM Controller
- 10 x SAM Car Chassis
- 10 x Roller Ball
- 20 x LEGO Gear Attachment
- 20 x Small LEGO Holder
- 20 x Large LEGO Holder
- 8 x Multi Micro USB Charging Cable
With the help of these materials, your students will be able to achieve their goals and their success will be limitless. This solution will help your students to become more engaged and motivated to learn, they gain a better understanding of core skills like computational thinking.